3 BEST Exercise for Bigger Arms.

The thing about arms is that for some guys they are easy to build, while for other guys it’s like pulling teeth. The next time you are in the gym, take a look around and you may notice a few things:

3 BEST Exercise for Bigger Arms.


1. Guys that have big arms will typically have a small chest and will typically have narrow clavicles

2. Guys that have big chests will typically have small arms and will typically have wide clavicles

3. Guys that have both big arms and big chests look phenomenal, but they are few and far between

Personally, I fall into the big chest, weaker arms category.

While I don’t consider my arms a “weak” bodypart, my biceps just don’t like to grow like the rest of my body.

Not to mention my arms are long as hell, like the wings of an Eagle.

That solution is building thickness.

If your arms do not have any sort of shape or peak, the only thing you can really do is make them as thick as possible.

The way you build arm thickness is…

HAMMER CURLS

Step 1 – Hammer Curls

They are called hammer curls because you hold the dumbbells like you would hold a hammer.

Perform hammer curls one arm at a time, left arm, right arm, left arm, right arm repeat.

Like you’re hitting a nail with a hammer, but slower. Be sure to squeeze your upper arms at the top of the movement for maximum pump effect.

I like to finish my arm workout with 2-4 burnout sets of hammer curls. The best rep range is 8-12 reps.

You want to pick a weight that is challenging but one that will allow you to get all your reps in. It is perfectly acceptable to cheat on the last 3-4 reps of your set.

I can now do this exercise with 65 lb dumbbells for 10-12 reps, but I will usually stick with 45 lb dumbbells for my sets.

Pick whatever weight is challenging for you, doesn’t matter if it’s 25 lbs or 45 lbs or if you use pink dumbbells.

This exercise is more about the pump, it’s not a strength exercise, and you should feel a tight pump at the end of your sets.

Step 2 – Take the Right Supplements

There is only so much size and thickness you will build naturally, and if you have been training hard n’ heavy for 3+ years you have likely reached your genetic limit. To put on size over your natural limit you will have to use not-so-natural methods.

There are over the counter supplements that will boost your strength and arm size. Creatine and BCAA’s are two of my favorite. Anabolic steroids work, but they come with nasty side-effects that can permanently mess up your health and once you stop taking them your lovely gains will disappear.

Not to mention steroids are very expensive and illegal to posses without a doctors prescription.

Natural Test boosters like Fenuegreek and Tribulus work very well when paired together along with a solid eating regiment, and I can recommend them based on my experience.

Before you use any supplement that actually works you should have been lifting for 3+ years and be minimum 22 years old and you should be serious about getting bigger.

Step 3 – Shave the Hair On Your Arms

One tip to make your arms look bigger and badder:

SHAVE THE HAIR.

I know it sounds homo but I don’t care.

Hairy arms hide the veins and make your arms look dirty. I have somewhat hairy arms, when I shaved them they started to look good.

My arms never looked good until I shaved the hair and then they instantly looked good.

Rather than shaving all the time you can use a hair removal cream called Veet to remove the hair.

You simply rub on the cream, wait 10 minutes, and then scrape off the hair with the scraping tool that comes in the box.

I suggest you have your girlfriend do this for you because it’s boring but she probably enjoys doing things like that.

You can purchase Veet online or at any local drug store or supermarket.

An example workout routine for bigger arms I will typically work biceps and triceps together, I don’t like hitting “bi’s” one day and “tri’s”another day.

Arms are arms and I work them as a whole.

For biceps and triceps I will typically start out with one exercise I can go heavy on pyramiding weight up with each set for one final heavy set.

Then I will drop the weight down for my next 2-3 exercises and concentrate on the pump.

Biceps:

• Barbell curls, 5 sets – 1 set by 20 reps, 1 set by 15 reps, 1 set by 12 reps, 1 set by 10 reps, 1 set by 8 reps (going UP in weight with in weight with each set)

• Dumbbell curls – 3-4 sets by 12 reps

• Hammer curls – 3-4 sets by 12 reps

Triceps:

• Close grip barbell bench press 1 set by 20 reps, 1 set by 15 reps, 1 set by 12 reps, 1 set by 10 reps, 1 set by 8 reps (going UP in weight with each set)

Skullcrushers 3-4 sets by 12 reps

• Rope pulldowns 3-4 sets by 12 reps

…and that’s all she wrote.

Arm day is finished and now you can go enjoy your coconut smoothie with added egg whites.

If you’ve have an arm workout that you are already happy with just toss in a few sets of hammer curls at the end and thicken those guns up.

Vishal dogra

I am computer engg. i live in himachal pardesh.

please do not enter any spam link in the coment box.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Responsive Ad