How to stop hair falls pro tips at Home.....

 A hair care routine is as important as any fitness routine or skincare routine because with age and with exposure to the sun, pollution our hair gets thin and damaged.in some cases even hair fall might start to happen therefore, I personally feel a hair care regime is extremely necessary so the First step in my hair care regime is OILING.

I try to oil my hair at least twice a week Oil whichever is available I use that, for me personally it's not necessary to use any specific brands of hair oil often use simple coconut oil or even olive oil In fact there is a mixture that you can prepare at home which is by taking Almond oil + Olive oil + Coconut Oil in equal quantity and mixing them well you can either apply overnight or apply 45 min to 1 hour before taking a shower for oiling.

How to stop hair falls pro tips at Home.....


Step 2 In my hair care regime is Applying shampoo prefer to shampoo my hair at least 2-3 times per week It also depends on the kind of hair you have to determine the frequency of hair wash you may require in a week if you want me to create regime videos based on specific hair types do let me know in the comments!

Pro Tip: Untangle your hair before Shampoo right now I am switching between various products I prefer to use one product and try it for at least two months to assess its potential and results Remember to make sure that our shampoo is sulfate-free In my upcoming videos I will make a list of good quality sulfate-free shampoos but before recommending I will try the products myself and be sure of its quality want to be responsible 

so I will recommend only once I am sure After shampooing, we will use a conditioner make sure that the conditioner is applied only on the hair and not at all on the scalp you may start applying midway and go towards the tip of the hair take a little bit of conditioner and rub it on your palms and then apply on the hair again plz make sure not to apply the conditioner on your scalp as we don't want the chemicals to penetrate the scalp We will use a hair mask for the scalp in the upcoming steps Keep the conditioner on for at least 5 minutes and then wash it Moving on to the next


step 3 Drying I have made a few mistakes myself during this process but quite recently I understood that we do not need to apply any force in order to dry them out we should let them dry naturally do not rush into drying them do not a blow dryer unless it's extremely urgent or necessary avoid blow-drying your hair Once you are done washing your hair gently using a microfibre towel to wrap around the hair and let the hair dry naturally do not force dry. 

The nest is using a hair serum Apply on partially wet hair take a few drops and rub it on your hands and then gently massage your hair with it Apply the serum on your hair and not on your roots/scalp. 

The next step will be to untangle the hair use a wooden comb with big & fat bristles gently comb your hair after they have dried don't use the comb on wet hair Moving on to the last step using hair masks You can apply hair masks 2-3 time in a month you can use homemade masks as well as market products let me know in the comments if you would be to share recipes for homemade masks So this is the basic regime that I follow I am not recommending any products but if you want to my which product I am currently trying out then let me know in the comment section A lot of you requested me to share a proper hair care regime that I follow and how I maintain and nourish my hair.


So these were the simple steps that I follow You can do a simple test to determine the scalp type you just need a tissue.

paper Step 1: After you wake up do a hair wash and conditioning after that make sure not to do heavy exercise or work for about 8-10 hours avoid doing work that you don't regularly do work that could make your scalp sweaty do regular household work then 8-1to hours later you can do the tissue paper test I have already done the above-mentioned steps and now I am going to demonstrate this test rub it gently on the scalp do this multiple times I don't see any oil residue on the tissue, 

therefore, my scalp type is DRY You can try this out if you feel some parts are oily and some are dry it means you have a combination scalp type If a lot of oil is evenly accumulated on the tissue then your scalp type is oily  Here is my bonus tip for the day whenever I do an oil massage on my hair will help the blood circulation and absorption of the nutrients.


Vishal dogra

I am computer engg. i live in himachal pardesh.

please do not enter any spam link in the coment box.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Responsive Ad